Children are not miniature adults, thus treatments that worked on grownups may not necessarily work on children. Medicines may have the opposite effect and injure the youngster.
Rapid Physiocare can provide the most appropriate treatment while also emphasizing the importance of safeguarding a child’s childhood years. Early intervention is the greatest option for restoring motor control, controlling pain, or rehabilitation following an injury. The pediatric physiotherapy staff have years of expertise dealing with parents and children or caregivers in a variety of settings.
How pediatric physiotherapy is effective?
- Range of Motion: how a joint may extend or straighten
- Strength: bone and muscle strength
- Equilibrium: the ability to sustain balanced (tilting and righting reactions) and avoid falling (protective responses)
- Reflexes: reflexes are automatic responses, especially in infants (palmar grasp, positive support, labyrinthine and asymmetrical tonic neck reflex)
- Posture: bodily alignment in various poses
- Tone refers to a muscle’s intrinsic resistance.
The conditions that can be cured with physiotherapy?
Cerebral Palsy, Autism, Down Syndrome, Musculoskeletal Dystrophy, Cystic Fibrosis, and other common pediatric conditions and diseases can all cause movement dysfunction and motor ability difficulties. Thankfully, pediatric physiotherapy can help them with some of their symptoms, especially those that prevent them from moving around.
The condition involved are:
- Chest physiotherapy
- Neurological conditions
- Delayed milestones
- Cancer-related conditions
- Rehabilitation after surgery
- Musculoskeletal issues such as torticollis and clubfoot
- Wetting of the bed
Begin a physiotherapy program for your child and consistently reap the benefits. As a result, pediatric care has been added to our broad array of services for youngsters with a variety of needs.